Thursday, April 25, 2013

2nd official run

Today I ran my 2nd official run. It was a 7,44 km run around a lake here in south of Jytland. I came in 31st place of the men, my time being 36 min and 42 sec. I was extremely pleased with this result as my personal goal was to run in less than 40 minutes and hopefully in less than 39 minutes. I didn't even dream to run faster than 37 minutes so I'm extremely happy. My diet has been bad last days because I'm still trying to find out what to eat and what not to eat, but I did eat very heavy 4 hours before the run, I mean really fatty and heavy. It was bacon, baked beans and eggs...sounds bad but I think it did give me some steady ground for this run. Maybe I'll do something different next time and let's see if I will feel a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment