Monday, April 22, 2013

Runners blog

First of all, I run to be happy, stressless and to be healthy but I'm also a very competitive person and I want to get as close to the elite runners as I possibly can. I will never become an elite runner, I'm 36 years old and a beginner, but I dream big. Always! Here I intend to write about my progress as a runner along with my diet and how it affects my running. I have been running now for almost 4 months and have felt quite a big improvement already. My goals are to do as many half marathons as I have time for in 2014, and many marathons in 2015. After my first year of marathons I want to start improving my marathon time and who knows if I might try some ultra too. I have a weightloss goal as well, I was 88,5 kg when I started and I'm now closer to 80 kg. I want to lose at least 2-4 kg more as I can feel that there is still too much fat on me to concider my body to have optimal healthy porportions. Besides the running I want to eat all raw, BUT I can't for now since I have a bit of a condition in my bowel that means I have to eat cooked stuff to get my bowel in shape. As soon as my bowel inflammation has gone (I hope it will) I will start doing more and more raw. I'm writing this mostly for myself but anyone who finds this and is interested is welcome to join my adventure. I also use: www.runkeeper.com connect.garmin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment